Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An update on Toby ...



I haven't been on this place in AGES! Anyways, I have an update of my furry friend Toby!

Toby is now a year and a half old. How amazing is that? :) I feel like it I have owned him for longer, really. Toby knows lots of things, he is a very smart little Shiba Inu. Actually ... he's huge.

Toby weighs 37.5lbs and is very tall. He is as big as a Shikoku Ken ( which isn't much larger, to be honest ). There is Toby next to a Shikoku. He is on the bottom of the picture.

I have been working with Toby since he came home at 8 weeks old, and he is doing well at his training. Even so, he is like a normal Shiba. He ignores commands, only comes when he wants to and loves chasing bunnies. The other week, Toby escaped from our yard and ran across the street, to chase rabbits. It was a little ... scary. Well, my next posts will include some clicker training and other various things, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Toby's lookin good as always!!!